A simple field that will allow users to create multi-step forms.
- Field name: the name of the field.
- Field caption/label: the caption of the field. This is usually displayed next to the input element to let users know what information is expected in the field.
- Field id: the id of the form element.
- Show progress bar: display a progress bar at the top of the form to let users know the current fill-in progress.
- Validate on next page: validate the information entered by the user when changing pages.
- Back button label: set the label that will be used for the back button.
- Next button label: set the label that will be used for the next button.