Our website (the “site” – https://kaliforms.com) grants you non-exclusive limited license to use the KaliForms form builder plugin (the “plugin”) and any applicable add-ons for KaliForms sold through the site. By purchasing the plugin, you agree to adhere and comply to the Terms and Conditions (the “license”) stated in this article.
1. Plugin Licensing
KaliForms is licensed under the GNU general public license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
Plugins sold and distributed are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Inasmuch as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, KaliForms is guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress for the plugin. Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that the plugin will function with all 3rd party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not hold and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to 3rd party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using the plugin. Should conflicts occur with 3rd party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
Support is offered in English ONLY.
We sell and distribute KaliForms and other plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like or will be compatible with all 3rd party components and plugins.
Support for plugins is only available for those who have an active, paid support license.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license that you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased.
“Support” for KaliForms is provided as long as KaliForms is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, we will no longer be responsible for providing support for KaliForms:
- KaliForms is no longer actively developed as a viable product under our supervision.
- KaliForms or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
While we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can or will be answered to the extent that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
4. Support Limitation
Support is limited to:
- Help and advice regarding our subscriptions and services;
- Help regarding usage of our web site’s services and features;
- Help regarding usage of our products;
- Non-documented issues, tips and tricks regarding our software.
- Minor changes and alterations to our products in order to work on your WordPress installation; please note that we reserve the right to refuse any or all modifications of our software;
Support does not include:
- PHP or any other server-side programming language training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any PHP related issues;
- SQL or any other database language training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any SQL related issues;
- CSS and HTML training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any CSS or HTML related issues, Browser incompatibilities or WordPress template related issues. Our products are tested on several browsers (including but not limited to: Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer/Edge, Apple Safari, Opera, Google Chrome) and they fully comply to their standards.
If you do find any bugs in our products’ code you are free to report them using any of the above eligible methods of communication;
Alteration or modifications of our products or any other products to meet a certain need.
5. License Holders
Only a license holder is permitted to request support or access support resources. If any attempt is made by another party other than the license holder to access support in a manner not specified, we reserve the right to suspend indefinitely the license key without notice or consent.
Re-posting content from any portion of this site, including support forum and documentation materials, is strictly prohibited. If any attempt is made to re-post content in a manner specified above, we reserve the right to suspend indefinitely the license key without notice or consent.
6. Automatic Updates
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Automatic updates are available for KaliForms and all other installed KaliForms Addons. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
7. Plugin Delivery
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and your license key. You can download the plugin by clicking on the appropriate link inside the e-mail you receive.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your purchase information.
All plugins are property of Sigma Labs SRL and Creative Common Sense SRL. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Our plugins are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our plugins.
9. Website & Plugin Content
All content found on this site and our plugin including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of Sigma Labs SRL and Creative Common Sense SRL and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
10. Price Changes
We reserve the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
11. Refund Policy
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. Refunds will only be considered based on the following grounds:
- You are within the first 14 days of the purchase of the plugin.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) within our support forums and priority ticketing support.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 14 days of the purchase whatsoever. Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
We may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to KaliForms updates and promotions. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
13. License Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.