This field will allow you to add a terms and conditions functionality to your forms. Once added to your form the field will always be required in order for a submission to be made.
- Field name: set the name of the field.
- Field caption/label: set the caption of the field.
- Field description: set the description of the field.
- Field Type: the field offers two types of output: URL, Custom text.
The URL option will allow you to set the URL of the terms and conditions page, the link will be created using the field caption when displayed in the front-end.
The Custom text option will allow you to add your terms and conditions text directly in the form layout, you can use HTML code in this field for better formatting of your terms and conditions.
- Field id: the id of the form element. This is mainly used for internal purposes.