Standard HTML input range field. You can control the following attributes for the field:
- Field name: the name of the field. This is needed for creating the placeholders that will help display the submitted data in the Thank you message and in the body of the form notification emails.
- Field caption/label: the caption of the field.
- Field description: you can use this to provide additional instructions for using the field in the submission process.
- Required: choose if the field is mandatory for the submission to be made.
- Field id: the id of the form element. This is mainly used for internal purposes.
- Default value: when the form is initially loaded, this is the value that will be displayed.
- Minimum value: the starting value of your range field.
- Maximum value: the ending value of your range field.
- Readonly: with this option enabled users will not be able to change the value from the field.