This field will allow you to select both the date and time, very useful for appointment forms.
- Field name: the name of the field. This is needed for creating the placeholders that will help display the submitted data in the Thank you message and in the body of the form notification emails.
- Field caption/label: the caption of the field. This is usually displayed next to the input element to let users know what information is expected in the field.
- Field description: you can use this to provide additional instructions for using the field in the submission process.
- Required: choose if the field is mandatory for the submission to be made.
- Field id: the id of the form element. This is mainly used for internal purposes.
- Default value: when the form is initially loaded, this is the value that will be displayed in the input field.
- Date format: set the format the selected date will be displayed in (e.g. d-m-Y H i).
- Start date is today?: this option does not allow the submitting user to select a date before the current date.
- Start date: choose the minimum date users will be able to select in the field.
- End date: choose the maximum date users will be able to select in the field.
- Show time?: choose to show the time selection along with the date selection.
- Start time: choose the minimum time users will be able to select in the field.
- End time: choose the maximum time users will be able to select in the field.
- Disable following dates: you can opt to disable certain dates from being selected in the calendar.
You can easily disable a particular day of the week by adding the name, for example adding mondays you will disable all dates that land in a monday from the field.
You can also disable a particular range of dates using the following syntax [start-date:end-date], for example [20-04-2021:25-04-2021] will disable all dates between the mentioned start and end dates.
- Disable previous saved dates: when this option is enabled, if you already have an entry saved with a particular date selected, that date will no longer be available for selection.
- Field dependency for disabling (except the date): disable dates based on a selection made in a different field.
- Readonly: with this option enabled users will not be able to change the value from the field.
You can fully control the date format using the following guidelines
|d||Day of the month, 2 digits with leading zeros||01 to 31|
|D||A textual representation of a day||Mon through Sun|
|l (lowercase ‘L’)||A full textual representation of the day of the week||Sunday through Saturday|
|j||Day of the month without leading zeros||1 to 31|
|J||Day of the month without leading zeros and ordinal suffix||1st, 2nd, to 31st|
|w||Numeric representation of the day of the week||0 (for Sunday) through 6 (for Saturday)|
|W||Numeric representation of the week||0 (first week of the year) through 52 (last week of the year)|
|F||A full textual representation of a month||January through December|
|m||Numeric representation of a month, with leading zero||01 through 12|
|n||Numeric representation of a month, without leading zeros||1 through 12|
|M||A short textual representation of a month||Jan through Dec|
|U||The number of seconds since the Unix Epoch||1413704993|
|y||A two digit representation of a year||99 or 03|
|Y||A full numeric representation of a year, 4 digits||1999 or 2003|
|Z||ISO Date format||2017-03-04T01:23:43.000Z|
|H||Hours (24 hours)||00 to 23|
|h||Hours||1 to 12|
|G||Hours, 2 digits with leading zeros||1 to 12|
|i||Minutes||00 to 59|
|S||Seconds, 2 digits||00 to 59|
|s||Seconds||0, 1 to 59|
|K||AM/PM||AM or PM|