This field will allow you to select both the date and time, very useful for appointment forms. The following attributes are available:
- Field id: the id of the form element. This is mainly used for internal purposes.
- Field name: the name of the field. This is needed for creating the placeholders that will help display the submitted data in the Thank you message and in the body of the form notification emails.
- Field caption/label: the caption of the field. This is usually displayed next to the input element to let users know what information is expected in the field.
- Field description: you can use this to provide additional instructions for using the field in the submission process.
- Default value: when the form is initially loaded, this is the value that will be displayed in the input field.
- Date format: set the format the selected date will be displayed in (e.g. d-m-Y H i).
- Minimum selectable date starts today?: this option does not allow the submitting user to select a date before the current date.
- Minimum selectable date: choose the minimum date users will be able to select in the field.
- Maximum selectable date: choose the maximum date users will be able to select in the field.
- Show time?: choose to show the time selection along with the date selection.
- Minimum selectable time: choose the minimum time users will be able to select in the field.
- Maximum selectable time: choose the maximum time users will be able to select in the field.
- Required: choose if the field is mandatory for the submission to be made.
- Readonly: with this option enabled users will not be able to change the value from the field.
You can fully control the date format using the following guidelines
|d||Day of the month, 2 digits with leading zeros||01 to 31|
|D||A textual representation of a day||Mon through Sun|
|l (lowercase ‘L’)||A full textual representation of the day of the week||Sunday through Saturday|
|j||Day of the month without leading zeros||1 to 31|
|J||Day of the month without leading zeros and ordinal suffix||1st, 2nd, to 31st|
|w||Numeric representation of the day of the week||0 (for Sunday) through 6 (for Saturday)|
|W||Numeric representation of the week||0 (first week of the year) through 52 (last week of the year)|
|F||A full textual representation of a month||January through December|
|m||Numeric representation of a month, with leading zero||01 through 12|
|n||Numeric representation of a month, without leading zeros||1 through 12|
|M||A short textual representation of a month||Jan through Dec|
|U||The number of seconds since the Unix Epoch||1413704993|
|y||A two digit representation of a year||99 or 03|
|Y||A full numeric representation of a year, 4 digits||1999 or 2003|
|Z||ISO Date format||2017-03-04T01:23:43.000Z|
|H||Hours (24 hours)||00 to 23|
|h||Hours||1 to 12|
|G||Hours, 2 digits with leading zeros||1 to 12|
|i||Minutes||00 to 59|
|S||Seconds, 2 digits||00 to 59|
|s||Seconds||0, 1 to 59|
|K||AM/PM||AM or PM|