A standard HTML input text box. You can set the following attributes for each element:
- Field id: the id of the textbox element. This is mainly used for internal purposes.
- Field name: the name of the textbox field. This is needed for creating the placeholders that will help display the submitted data in the Thank you message and in the body of the form notification emails.
- Field caption/label: the caption of the field. This is usually displayed next to the input element to let users know what information is expected in the field.
- Field description: you can use this to provide additional instructions for filling in the field.
- Default value: when the form is initially loaded, this is the value that will be displayed in the input field.
- Field type: you can choose the type of the field – text, number or email.
- Field placeholder: if the field is empty, this is the value that will be displayed when the form is loaded.
- Required: choose if the field is mandatory for the submission to be made.
- Readonly: with this option enabled users will not be able to change the value of the field.