A standard HTML radio tag.
- Field name: the name of the field. This is needed for creating the placeholders that will help display the submitted data in the Thank you message and in the body of the form notification emails.
- Field caption/label: the caption of the field. This is usually displayed next to the input element to let users know what information is expected in the field.
- Field description: you can use this to provide additional instructions for using the field in the submission process.
- Flow: choose between a horizontal or vertical orientation for the radio choices.
- Required: choose if the field is mandatory for the submission to be made.
- Field id: the id of the form element. This is mainly used for internal purposes.
- Readonly: with this option enabled users will not be able to change the value selected in the field.
Here you can set the values that will be available for selection in the field. You can set a value and label for each item
- Add choice: add one option for the field.
- Bulk Add: add multiple options at once for your field, you will need to use the syntax: value|label,second_value|second_label.
- Presets: easily create a full list of items based on a pre-defined category: Countries, US States, US States Postal Code, Months, Week Days, Canadian Provinces.