Standard HTML input password field. You can control the following attributes for the field:
- Field id: the id of the form element. This is mainly used for internal purposes.
- Field name: the name of the field. This is needed for creating the placeholders that will help display the submitted data in the Thank you message and in the body of the form notification emails.
- Field caption/label: the caption of the field.
- Field description: you can use this to provide additional instructions for using the field in the submission process.
- Default value: when the form is initially loaded, this is the value that will be displayed in the input field.
- Hash password(encode it): choose to encode the entered password.
- Required: choose if the field is mandatory for the submission to be made.
- Readonly: with this option enabled users will not be able to change the value from the field.