A radio field that allows you to use images for the radio items instead of normal text.
- Field name: the name of the field. This is needed for creating the placeholders that will help display the submitted data in the Thank you message and in the body of the form notification emails.
- Field caption/label: the caption of the field. This is usually displayed next to the input element to let users know what information is expected in the field.
- Field description: you can use this to provide additional instructions for using the field in the submission process.
- Flow: choose between a horizontal or vertical orientation for the radio choices.
- Required: choose if the field is mandatory for the submission to be made.
- Field id: the id of the form element. This is mainly used for internal purposes.
Here you can upload the images that will be used for the radio items or select images that are already uploaded in your WordPress Media Library.
- Add choice: add one option for the field.