Want to make sure that users enter a valid email in your contact form. Look no further, the Email field will ensure that only properly formatted email addresses can be submitted.
- Field name: the name of the Email field. This is needed for creating the placeholders that will help display the submitted data in the Thank you message and in the body of the form notification emails.
- Field caption/label: the caption of the field. This is usually displayed next to the input element to let users know what information is expected in the field.
- Field description: you can use this to provide additional instructions for filling in the field.
- Field placeholder: if the field is empty, this is the value that will be displayed when the form is loaded.
- Required: choose if the field is mandatory for the submission to be made.
- Field id: the id of the Email element. This is mainly used for internal purposes.
- Default value: when the form is initially loaded, this is the value that will be displayed in the input field.
- Readonly: with this option enabled users will not be able to change the value of the field.