With Kali Forms you can easily create dynamic forms by hiding certain fields and only showing those that are most suitable for the current submitting user. This will create a unique submission experience for each user and speed up the submission process.
The user will be in full control, the selections made will determine the follow-up fields and requested data.
Creating the conditions for hiding and showing fields is done through the Conditional logic configuration tab. In our example we will create a conditional statement that will show the Email field when the value of a different field, Show Email field?, is equal to Yes. You will need to:
1. Navigate to Kali Forms > All forms > select your form > Settings > Conditional logic;
2. Set the field you want to hide or show based on an user selection;
3. Set the action: Show or Hide;
4. Select the field that will trigger the action;
5. Select the operator for the trigger;
6. Select the value of the field that will control the showin or hiding functionality.
7. Save the conditional statement by clicking the + sign, then Save
You can create any number of conditional statements for your form fields, if you have any questions regarding this functionality please let us know through our contact form.